Emma is a Senior Associate Solicitor at Landau Law.
She is highly experienced in all aspects of employment law, including performance issues, gross misconduct, redundancy, unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal and discrimination. Emma also advises on Settlement Agreements, which includes dealing with all aspect of negotiations for employees who are in dispute with their employer arising from either capability, disciplinary proceedings or otherwise. She has a high degree of success in resolving disputes without recourse to the employment tribunal.
In her spare time, Emma regularly enjoys visiting art galleries and is a member of the Tate. She is also a keen long distance runner, having completed half marathons for charity.
Emma is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
- Hi Emma- I just wanted to drop you a line now that the dust has settled to thank you for all of your invaluable assistance and advice in connection with my recent work issue. At every step of the way you kept us appraised of progress and I felt safe in the knowledge that my interests were being best served by being in your hands. It’s fair to say that without your tenacity my settlement would have been significantly less advantageous. Should the occasion arise I would not hesitate in recommending your services; although in the nicest possible sense I do hope that I do not need to speak to you again in a professional capacity! Thanks once again, all of your time and efforts are very much appreciated.
- Brilliant, thank you so much Emma – especially with your patience with me over the past few weeks. I could not have done this without you, so cannot thank you enough for your guidance, knowledge and professionalism from the outset. Your professionalism and quick ownership of the situation was incredibly reassuring through the period, and I am incredibly pleased with the outcome.
- Hi Emma, I want to thank you and my family thanks you for your help in this matter – where from the moment I asked for Help, you spent time with me on advise and assistance. I sincerely appreciate your help. I previously used Landau Law – and at all times you and your team have helped me. In the future, should I ever need help I will contact you and your team in the first instance.
- Dear Emma, Once again, many thanks for helping me to reach a resolution with *******. I’m very grateful to Landau Law for securing a settlement that will provide me with some security in the coming months. Your team has supported me throughout the process, ever since I rang Philip up a year ago. The firm’s human approach and clear advice made Landau stand out significantly compared to other competitors. Thank you for your professionalism and reassurance throughout the twists and turns of negotiations. You remained consistently calm and kindly lent a reassuring and sympathetic ear when needed. I was impressed at how you kept such a cool head and calmly responded with tried-and-tested negotiating techniques. Your judgement proved to be consistently correct. Your advice also helped prepare me for all eventualities. Wishing you a very happy Christmas.
- Hi Emma, Thank you so much for all you have done for me. Your advice has been invaluable and I greatly appreciate your wisdom, dedication and sound counsel. I am incredibly grateful that you helped me through a difficult and controversial time over a protracted period.If there is ever anything I can help you with in the future, it goes without saying that I would help in any way I could, so please do not hesitate to let me know. Wishing you the very best for the future.
- Dear Emma, I just wanted to say thank you for representing me for my grievance against ********** I was given your name by Philip Landau who I had reached out to in August. As he was on holidays he felt you were the right person to support me – indeed he was right. When I met you back end of August I felt you were compassionate, good listener and understood Employment Law and was able to support my case – I was reassured you are a safe pair of hands and would ensure I get very good settlement. All through the process you kept me in the loop. You are not only an experienced and excellent solicitor in your field but you care deeply about your clients and also people who are unfairly treated. I wish there were many people in the world like you – it will certainly be a better place. Once again thank you for your help and making a happen. Wishing you many more successes.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you for securing such an outstanding settlement agreement for me. I had a good feeling about you when we first discussed my case, and this only got stronger during the process – in which you remained steadfast, calm, considered, personable, supportive, focused, ahead of the game – thereby leading to a compensation lump sum which was more than I’d hoped for, and probably more than a tribunal would have awarded. As such, you were also good value for money (praise indeed coming from Yorkshire!), and I feel deeply grateful and humbled by your help, hard work and advice.
If you are looking for an Employment Solicitor, please don’t look any further. Landau law is a first class professional firm who go extra mile to support and guide you through difficult times. I have interviewed a number of solicitors but there is no comparison.
Emma Beresford is a truly unique professional with an outstanding practical knowledge of Employment Law. I didn’t realise solicitors like her exist! My redundancy case was rather complex and continued for a number of weeks. Emma’s expertise, patience and kindness never run out and she guided and advised me through the most difficult and distressing period.
Emma gave me strength and I am grateful for her guidance and support.
Anonymous due to legal reasons