Isabelle Mac Donald
Isabelle is an Associate Solicitor at Landau Law.
She has significant experience in advising on employment law issues, particularly in relation to performance improvement plans, constructive dismissal ,unfair dismissal, gross misconduct and discrimination. She also has a great deal of experience in reviewing grievances, restrictive covenants and advising and negotiating on settlement agreements.
Isabelle provides clear and strategic advice, which is practical and free of legal jargon.
Isabelle is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association and is fluent in French.
- Dear Isabelle, –Thank you so, so much for all your advice and support over the last month or so to get this result, and also for your patience in dealing with me (apologies for all the nervous chasing and badgering at times). The outcome has very much surpassed my original expectations when I was first considering my situation in regards to potentially leaving the organisation, and I am extremely pleased with what has been achieved. Your expertise and responsiveness has been absolutely brilliant, and I have taken great assurance from your counsel on all of the matters at hand. Should I need anything further as the exit is completed I will be in touch, but I anticipate/hope this will not be required given all of the work to date that has been complete. With all the very best wishes
- Hi Isabelle, Thanks for your note. May I say that yourself and your firm have been very professional through a difficult time for me. Please accept my grateful thanks and do keep up the good work. I would recommend Landau Law without hesitation.
- Hi Isabelle, My thanks to you and the whole Landau Law team. I cannot believe how quickly and simply you have dealt with this. I chose you because your website had helpful tips on it, and therefore your name was the one I thought of, but I am blown away by how quickly this has all been resolved and would not hesitate to use your services again. All the best to you and your colleagues.
- Isabelle, That’s great, I really appreciated the help yourself & Landau Law gave me in these circumstances. I was very impressed by your efficiency & compassion. I will certainly be recommending you to other colleagues. Many thanks again!
- Thank you Isabelle. I would also like to thank you and Philip for your expertise, guidance and patience during this process. At the outset, at the same time that I sought an opinion from Landau Law, I also approached a local firm of employment solicitors. After a 60 minute face to face meeting I was advised that I had no prospect of bringing any form of claim nor any chance of success in achieving a negotiated settlement. I am very glad that you had an alternative view!
- Hi Isabelle, many thanks to you and Philip for your advice and help over the last two weeks, I am so pleased that you were recommended to me, I will not hesitate in doing the same for someone else.
- Isabelle, As I’ve said before, you have been amazing throughout this whole episode. You have been so transparent and supportive through the entire process and have got us another chance to put a line under this and move forward. I can’t say thank you enough. You really have made such an amazing difference.