Sanya is an Associate Solicitor at Landau Law.
She has experience in all aspects of employment law – particularly in negotiating settlements with employers and preserving goodwill with employers, wherever possible. Sanya regularly advises on performance issues, gross misconduct, unfair dismissal and discrimination. Sanya is well versed in protecting your interests and advising on the appropriate strategy relevant to your circumstances. She also has vast experience in advising on settlement agreements, restrictive covenants and contracts of employment.
Outside of Landau Law, Sanya runs a charity project for homeless and refugee women. She has appeared on BBC radio numerous times in relation to her project, as well as discussing broader gender equality issues.
Sanya is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association and is fluent in Urdu and Hindi.
- Sanya, I really wanted to THANK YOU so much for your professional guidance and support throughout the week – it has been so comforting to know that “my rights” were in very capable hands. This was my first (hopefully last) such experience of a Settlement Agreement and in what is a very stressful and uncertain time, you managed my expectations and gave me confidence. I would happily endorse or recommend your legal services in the future (there may well be colleagues !)
- Hi Sanya, I know I repeat myself over and over but once again, thank you so very much for everything! I have checked the bank and I can confirm that the payment has now been received. Let’s hope that the references will be provided by the company as promised, in case that I need them in the future. Thank you very much for helping me with my case that looked like quite a lost issue in the beginning and for bringing it to the successful end. I am pleasantly surprised how fast it has been resolved at the end. I know it has cost you lots of time but I hope it has not caused you too much trouble and headaches. I wish you and all your team all the best in both- professional and private life.
- Dear Sanya: Now that I have successfully resolved my dispute with ***, I would like to acknowledge and to thank you for your outstanding efforts on my behalf in representing me throughout the process. Your support and guidance helped to made this successful resolution possible. Your assistance was invaluable to me, from preparing and filing my grievance through the initiation of negotiations with ***, and ultimately to the conclusion of a settlement agreement. I have been very impressed with your professionalism, and note in particular your responsiveness, your patience, and your sound sense of timing. I have already recommended you and your firm to a colleague, and would provide you with a testimonial without hesitation. I would be grateful if you could furnish me with your senior partner’s contact details, so that I can express my appreciation to him directly.
- Just a brief note to thank the Landau Law team (especially Sanya) for the successful resolution of my employment issue. Throughout the process, I could rely on exceptional level of professionalism, realistic advice, and prompt communication. I strongly believe that the successful outcome would not have been possible without your support. I wish you and the team success in all your undertakings.
- Thank you, Sanya, for all that you have done. You’re exemplary, Philip has a great member on his team.
- Sanya, I just wanted to say thank you to you and your team for the way you have represented my interests over the last few weeks. I haven’t needed legal representation at any time during my 47 year career so suddenly needing to find an employment law Solicitor was a bit daunting for me. I am pleased to say that Choosing your firm was definitely the right thing to do. Once again thanks for your help.